8.5x11 ink sketch on Bienfang sketchbook finished today. This was Friday's homework assignment on Sketchbook Skool in which we were instructed to do an "infographics", similar to illustrated journaling and storyboards. I walked around my studio and began drawing from life using a black Uniball pen. From a tiny mint green antique vase to hanging window fern and on around I came up with enough pots and plants to fill the page.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment