5x7.5 watercolor on 140 lb Saunders paper done en plein air when I first planted roses at my studio south wall. I had a wooden cut out of three white ducks with a stake that is in front for garden art, then I lettered Roses on a wooden vent cover under the window. The trim then was red with purple shutters and now is fuchsia pink trim with pale green shutters and a buttery cream painted stucco.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thunder Rolling In
6x6 watercolor using Daniel Smith paints in Master's Touch sketchbook, another in my imaginary skies series. With very little time to p...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment