4x6 watercolor on Canson 140 lb cold press paper that is yesterday's work drawn from life. Again I used a silk cosmos floral bouquet blooms of white, dark pink, pink, and maroon red. Unlike the previous one Early Spring Cosmos, the background was painted first.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Monday, April 18, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caballero and Cactus
5.5x8.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on 80 lb sketchbook paper done the third week of September while on a trip. Another southweste...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
I love how the white and the colors pop on this one ..lovely.
Thank you Siggi!
Post a Comment