8.5x5.5 mixed media collage on Bienfang for mixed media sketchbook done this week for a Sketchbook Skool assignment in the Polishing lesson. Instructions were to use part of a figure, item of clothing, or animal along with sketching in ink and adding watercolor or other media. Here I used watercolor pencils, Uniball pen, and cutout green tee shirt on the woman and parts of cat bodies. A fun exercise that can take your imagination and creativity to new heights.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Thursday, May 12, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment