8.5x5.5 mixed media on Bienfang sketchbook finished today. This is Linda Gwin and her husband Myron sketched with black Tombow pen. Greys were simply water added to the black ink. I used Montana acrylic markers on her black sweater and for the hot orange background; watercolor used to paint her colorful blouse. They attended the Art on the Llano Estacado show I was in last week. I love his wild tropical Hawaiian shirt. Since I needed a couple to draw for Sketchbook Skool the Gwins were selected.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Friday, May 6, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caballero and Cactus
5.5x8.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on 80 lb sketchbook paper done the third week of September while on a trip. Another southweste...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment