15x11 watercolor depicting USA flag flying in a gentle mountain breeze. I took the reference photo at Alto Lakes, New Mexico at the Century 21 office. With a large pot of red geraniums this was painted in July 2010. Happy birthday America! God bless the United States!
Image COPYRIGHT 2010 Kay Smith.
Monday, July 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Great painting! Ditto the sentiment!
Thank you Jane!
Post a Comment