7x11 alcohol inks; so here is number 4, another so called floral using Pinata brand alcohol inks begun yesterday then finished today. With it, I focused on its centre rather than petals, having patterning and design elements closely focused. This is my last sheet of Yupo so it was cut in half. I did use a wooden chopstick to apply ink rather than the plastic bottle tip for a lessened amount and smaller dots.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment