5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink line using Pigma Micron 01 pen on Bienfang for mixed media sketchbook. This was done for day 5 of #InkTober. Each day of October artists pledge to do a work using ink in some form. Since no one loves lipstick more than I, this subject was an easy one in favorite copper, red, and dark pink colors. Metal was made to look like chrome by not painting the areas.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment