4.75x8.75 alcohol inks on white freezer paper done for day 8 of Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge blog. I had intended for these large yellow shapes to be flowers but they came out resembling trees more hence the title. In this abstract landscape anything goes.
Image COPYRIGHT 2017 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pale Yellow Sunflower
5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Canson 117 lb using White Nights paints and Grabie 005 pen. This simple floral was done while on a trip in la...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

3 comments:
Kay, I'm liking the anything goes!
Very beautiful!!!
Thank you Dotty and Ophelia!
Post a Comment