8.5x5.5 mixed media on Bienfang sketchbook done last Thrusday of a stainless steel percolator (people still use those? I do) and coffee cup with roses. After ink line drawing done with Micron 01 pen, watercolor was added to pot, cup, and table. Background is blue and red Montana acrylic markers.
Image COPYRIGHT 2017 Kay Smith.
Monday, February 20, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment