8.5x5.5 watercolor over pencil line drawing on Masters sketchbook done today, another in my 14 day Valentine series that will end Tuesday. I hope the followers of this blog have enjoyed seeing each day's surprise as much as I did creating them. Love all the pinks in this yummy one. Paints used: Permanent Rose, Wild Fuchsia, Taylor's Flamingo Pink, Ultramarine blue.
Image COPYRIGHT 2017 Kay Smith.
Sunday, February 12, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lowering Rainclouds
6x6 watercolor on 80 lb Master's Touch sketchbook paper done this past Monday, another imaginary rainstorm landscape scene in a square ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment