12x9 watercolor and ink line using Micron 01 pen on Bristol 100 lb board done yesterday. Ref courtesy madmum of WetCanvas. I have cropped original photo editing out the right side of more cherries and table top. The ink version I put on July pen & ink challenge forum. Since life is just a bowl of cherries this one just fit. I love the reflections in the white bowl.
Image COPYRIGHT 2017 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment