4.25x6 acrylics and black India ink over failed work (see below). I
pencil sketched the heron's head within minutes, then started with
India ink doing only the black parts. Then I switched to acrylics to
finish him within an hour for the WetCanvas weekend drawing event challenge. Participants have only 2 hours to select an image and paint it; part of host Susan's challenge was to do a postcard size then mail it. Now to see who might want this...
BEFORE version:
Images COPYRIGHT 2017 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment