9x12 ink on old ledger paper done today for a WetCanvas challenge in the Pen & Ink forum. I used Sakura Micron 01/03 pens and left the background line work only, so as to focus on the snowy finch. Look closely to see snow on his head and back. Ref courtesy WC reference image library/AvengingManatee.
Image COPYRIGHT 2017 Kay Smith
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment