4x6 alcohol inks on glossy professional photo paper done last week as part of a demo. No pencil drawing was done nor any reference used, all my sordid imagination. These are not really flower-looking and they're not all weeds either.
COPYRIGHT 2017 Kay Smith Email: 1971ks@att.net to purchase via PayPal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Crow Knows
14x11 mixed media on mixed media paper using watercolor, acrylics, India ink, carpenter's pencil done last part of August. This crow bi...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
8.5x5.5 mixed media on sketchbook 80 lb paper done about a week ago. I used wax crayons to sketch Santa then filled in colors with watercol...

2 comments:
They read flower to me, Kay. You are sure getting a handle on these inks. Bravo.
Thanks Billie. They could be either one I suppose.
Post a Comment