8.25x5.25 ink continuous line sketch w/ Uniball Vision Elite pen in my grunge junk journal done earlier in the month. This cart of sunflowers was done with the pen never being raised but doing the entire image. I was riding in a vehicle at the time so it was not easy. I've used antique staining ink to go over the non-gessoed area of the old book page.
COPYRIGHT 2018 Kay Smith
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Love this!!
Thanks so much, Billie! It was fun!
Post a Comment