3x4 alcohol inks on Yupo, a miniature abstract done last week, a tiny but exciting landscape panorama.
COPYRIGHT 2018 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Cool! If I lived in Texas I'd be coming to your alcohol ink classes! Are you on YouTube?
Post a Comment