12x6 watercolor on Strathmore 140 lb cold press paper done this afternoon quickly with a large brush on dry paper. For the loose purple tulips this first day of Spring, I mixed indigo with quinacridone magenta. I only had 20 minutes to paint and this was the result.
COPYRIGHT 2018 Kay Smith.
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beer and Onion Rings
5.5x8 watercolor and ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for mixed media featured on a past WetCanvas Weekend Drawing Event. In this event, a...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment