2.5x3.5 ink, gel pen, and watercolor sketched with Lictin 0.3 pigment liner on Thursday then mixed media applied Friday. This sketch was from life and afterwards I ate my subject. Done on old book page that mentions kitchens and food I thought it was most appropriate. Original is lighter orange than this shows of this art card edition original.
Below is the miniature actual size.
COPYRIGHT 2018 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...


No comments:
Post a Comment