9.5x7 ink sketch on location downtown done yesterday in Ecosystem sketchbook. I was at the corner of 4th and Runnels streets and drew in part of the old R70 theatre, Lumbre bar & grill, and deserted Poncho's News and tobacco shop. The scene would not be believable without the inclusion of the pesky pigeons seen high and low everywhere.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment