5x13 fuchsia pink and pale orange-pink alcohol ink bougainvillea leaves, inspired today by one I bought at Johansen's nursery. All the leaves including the colored tips are soft and thin and the inks did a nice job as far as texture goes. I used Senorita Magenta, Flamingo, and Lettuce colors and a wooden chopstick to lay in the green vines and leaves. This was done on white freezer paper on the shiny side.
COPYRIGHT 2018 Kay Smith.
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment