22x15 watercolor on 140 lb cold press Saunders done several years ago from my front studio porch photo. I'd just bought several geraniums and annuals to plant in the window boxes and set them in the antique chair. This work was SOLD afterwards and the customer also bought the old chair. I kept the plants.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith 2018.
Saturday, June 9, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment