15x22 watercolor on 140 lb cold press paper of potted geraniums I had at the studio steps. Shortly after the photo was taken to do this painting, someone stole the middle pot and the one on the right that were hand decorated mosaics.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beer and Onion Rings
5.5x8 watercolor and ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for mixed media featured on a past WetCanvas Weekend Drawing Event. In this event, a...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
At least they didn't steal the painting - which I think is full of life and light.
I thought it was only in South Africa where we had theft (although SA has taken it to unprecedented levels - sigh)
Warm regards
Johndk
Thanks John!
That is one reason why my nephew's wife and family moved here from there.
Post a Comment