3.5x6 alcohol inks done yesterday with a small piece of white foamcore. I wet the front liberally with 91% alcohol then turned it face down on top of my work board (foamcore) then pulled it up as if making a print...just to see if anything would be on it. Lots of blobs and drips so added trunks and branches for some far out abstract trees.
COPYRIGHT 2018 Kay Smith
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment