10.25 x 4.25 watercolor on Canson 140 lb cold press paper, another in my New Year celebration series. The thin
ribbons are leftover Christmas trim and bottle of bubbly is long gone.
For this one, I did use masking fluid. I may have to buy a bottle of something as my birthday is coming up in January.
COPYRIGHT 2018 Kay Smith
Monday, December 31, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shell Collection
7.5x5 watercolor and ink (Micron 01 pen) on Moleskine for watercolor sketchbook. A collection of various shells gathered from different co...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment