15x11 watercolor on Masters 140 lb cold press paper done yesterday. Frangipani, or plumeria as it is often called, is a flowering bush with a sweet fragrance, and the flower was the subject of another online challenge. Since the images there were not exciting to me I designed my own floral and gave it an abstract background. Lots of negative painting was done.
COPYRIGHT 2019 Kay Smith
Monday, January 28, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment