19x12.5 watercolor on Italia 140 lb paper, American Journey paints. I took this photo of our condo on our
first visit to Puerto Rico in 1995. The sun splashed stucco building with blue sky and clouds really is what we all long to see on cloudy days like today. I did this wet on
dry painting dark values first.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith
Monday, January 14, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment