12x9 watercolor on Langston 140 lb cold press paper, a previous plein air painting during a group paint out in Midland. I took about 1.5 hours to sketch then paint with travel
palette and outdoors gear. The white rabbit garden statue was quite large sitting amongst the clay pots of petunias and other annuals.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith
Sunday, March 31, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment