3.75x5.25 alcohol ink monochromatic abstract done over the past weekend using only one color: Eggplant. I like how it separated into different hues once alcohol 91% and blending solution was applied. I could see a bikini on a woman, her chest, torso, neck, and bottom of her chin. Also the blue hue and dots could be splashy water as it is the first day of summer today June 21.
COPYRIGHT 2019 Kay Smith
Friday, June 21, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment