6x9 mixed media on Canson 140 lb cold press paper done over this past weekend using brown Crayon marker to sketch the cows then watercolor to fill in shapes. White gel pen used for highlights for these bovines. I cropped a larger photo to focus on the Jersey cow. This was part of WetCanvas' weekend drawing event in which participants have 2 hours to complete their art. Image reference courtesy Bonnie (artastic).
COPYRIGHT 2019 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment