12x9 Brusho watercolor crystals on Bristol board 300 series/100 lb. completed today. I am still learning how to use the crystals and this time after doing a colored pencil sketch in red and green and sprinkling them, I put several hues into a flat palette and added water. This made a stronger solid color. Look closely and you can see some of the crystals spots. I used 4 or 5 different reds plus Vermilion; it is SOLD.
COPYRIGHT 2019 Kay Smith
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

2 comments:
I love red and this and the cardinals on the previous page are just gorgeous. Wow!
Thank you Jo! Just sold both these.
Post a Comment