8.5x5.5 watercolor and ink on paper, an older work, a small still
life bar drink scene complete with olives, cocktail napkin, and colorful
shapes in the background. Now it has been maybe 30 years since I had a
martini but with a birthday coming up on the 23rd I just might. For
old times sake. For art's sake. For just being old's sake, lol!
COPYRIGHT 2020 Kay Smith
Thursday, January 23, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beer and Onion Rings
5.5x8 watercolor and ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for mixed media featured on a past WetCanvas Weekend Drawing Event. In this event, a...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Kay, you made me laugh. A great reason for a martini! Lovely painting and fun.
Thank you Jo! It was a happy one even though all I drank was iced tea.
Post a Comment