7x9.5 watercolor on Ecosystem sketchbook paper completed today. Photo courtesy Jo Castillo/WetCanvas for Southwest forum's February challenge, minus the telephone pole. The tall yucca plants with their spiky leaves reach upward in the hot landscape.
COPYRIGHT 2020 Kay Smith
Thursday, February 6, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
I like to call these “sentinels”. Well done and beautiful.
They truly are sentinels of the desert country. Thanks for sharing, Jo.
Post a Comment