22x15 watercolor on handmade paper 140 lb cold press paper done wet in wet of a building I photographed in Phoenix, Arizona. To me the tall palm trees looked tropical so you can imagine water beyond the brick building with its red tile roof.
COPYRIGHT 2020 Kay Smith
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lowering Rainclouds
6x6 watercolor on 80 lb Master's Touch sketchbook paper done this past Monday, another imaginary rainstorm landscape scene in a square ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Beautiful. We lived in Phoenix for a couple of years. Could be the corner of our house. Yes, you would have to imagine the tropical waters. :-)
Thanks Jo!
It was actually the hotel where I was staying.
Post a Comment