5x7.5 ink sketch on old book text page using Micron 05 pen done on Monday this week. I love the first sentence of the first chapter "I'm NOT the pretty sister", as it seems to fit the subject. I will be adding color to the frog so stay tuned.
COPYRIGHT 2020 Kay Smith
Saturday, July 11, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caballero and Cactus
5.5x8.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on 80 lb sketchbook paper done the third week of September while on a trip. Another southweste...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment