Sunday, December 27, 2020
Seagull Swarm
4.25x6.25 watercolor on Fabriano 140 lb cold press rough paper painted a few days ago for an online challenge. There were so many of the gulls so I cropped several out of the composition. They are loud, pesky, and annoying but I do love to see them and paint them.
COPYRIGHT 2020 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment