Saturday, January 16, 2021
Indian Brave
8x6 liquid watercolors (Ken Oliver) on new grey Hahnemuhle paper in A5 format, an imaginary figure to test out the paints. I bought them last year but had never tried them and they performed really well on the toned support. An abstract background using a mix of the colors was added last.
COPYRIGHT 2021 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment