Sunday, February 7, 2021
Variegated Valentine Tulips
12x16 watercolor on Magnani Italia 140 lb cold press block done this weekend from my tulips photos, a floral watercolor scene of spring around the corner. I used colors rarely painted with such as Daniel Smith's quinacridone coral and sap green, American Journey's Fire Engine Red by Cheap Joe, and Winsor Newton's Aureolin.
COPYRIGHT 2021 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

1 comment:
The colors work well together, beautiful!
Post a Comment