Sunday, August 1, 2021
Sea Sand Summer
11x4 mixed media on 140 lb cold press paper done today, the first day of August, a day I like to think of water, lakes, ocean, the sand and enjoy the rest of summer. I used acrylics to make marks on the paper then used a small palm tree ink stamp, and watercolor to fill in the background. More acrylics used at random with stencil.
COPYRIGHT 2021 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caballero and Cactus
5.5x8.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on 80 lb sketchbook paper done the third week of September while on a trip. Another southweste...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment