Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

2 comments:
This is wonderful. Hats on heads is hard when you have a photo or in person.
I really like the blackbird and yucca (especially) as I’m a dry land person. Ha.
Love the sweet bunnies and the yellow daffodil.
Hope all stays well for you. Take care. Hugs.
Kay this is a great drawing. He certainly looks like he is very focused on the game. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
Post a Comment