Friday, April 8, 2022
Unconventional Marks Abstract
15x15 acrylics on Canson 140 lb cold press paper done week before last in another section of Yvette St. Amant's online abstract course. I've used acrylics to paint the varied effects in this abstract along with my own handmade stamp for the underpainting marks in other colors.
COPYRIGHT 2022 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment