Thursday, December 15, 2022
Poinsettia Pot
4x5.75 watercolor on 140 lb cold press paper, a quick sketch done last weekend of a few poinsettias in a pot. I used very wet paint then blew on a straw to make bursting lines outward from the leaves. There are three colors in this imaginary pot of Christmas plants.
COPYRIGHT 2022 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

1 comment:
Just gorgeous!
Post a Comment