Sunday, August 27, 2023
Ancient Building
12.5x9 acrylics and black India ink on handmade paper by Leather Village finished yesterday, another in my old town or old village series. Laundry is put outside in the sun on window racks to dry. Some plants in clay pots can be seen decorating the ancient building wall in this street scene
COPYRIGHT 2023 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Some history and beautiful painting. Thanks for sharing. I like the series.
Post a Comment