Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Southwest Mysteries
5x7 alcohol ink and gel pens on foam core board. These three dark haired people, seen from the back, have fringed shawls over their long flowing blanket clothing. Gel pen in white and pink added details of stripes and circles in this southwest mystery figure piece. I will use this small southwestern people piece to create a larger piece.
COPYRIGHT 2023 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
I like the mystery. Looking forward to the larger piece.
Post a Comment