Saturday, June 22, 2024
Cheeky Chihuahua
11x8.5 mixed media (watercolor, Caran D'Ache crayons, ink) on paper. This fellow reminds me of a tiny Chihuahua I had growing up, a registered dog weighing less than 2 lbs, named Peanut. After catching him peeing on my Barbie dollhouse, he found a new home with a neighbor, and I happily switched to cats.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

1 comment:
Name got me and story made me laugh. We had a Yorkie that would pee on Larry's bedspread when ignored. I'm allergic to cats so we stuck with the dogs.....
Post a Comment