Wednesday, August 21, 2024
Freshwater Stream and Rocks
6x9 acrylics on 140 lb cold press Canson wc paper done over the past weekend. This was for another online WetCanvas challenge in the Acrylics forum where the host gave us the topic of water and rocks. Using my own photo of a freshwater stream I have tried to make it appear natural in this landscape.
COPYRIGHT 2024 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beer and Onion Rings
5.5x8 watercolor and ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for mixed media featured on a past WetCanvas Weekend Drawing Event. In this event, a...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Cool and refreshing. I'm smiling now.
Post a Comment