Monday, August 26, 2024
Saguaro Sunflower Bouquet
9x7 mixed media collage on paper from 80 lb sketchbook done last week. I used watercolor, acrylics, alcohol inks collage, ink pen (STA Lictin 0.8 pen. Two different alcohol ink florals were cut up and arranged on top of the cactus before gluing them.
COPYRIGHT 2024 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caballero and Cactus
5.5x8.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on 80 lb sketchbook paper done the third week of September while on a trip. Another southweste...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Fun idea. Well done.
I'm the anonymous above. Sigh.
Post a Comment