Wednesday, August 24, 2011
White Cat "Sinatra" WIP Step 5
Today I worked on Sinatra another 2 hours mainly on the background and table front. Its curve is not shaped right so will correct the curved line to match the bottom, as well as darken to dark brown. Once that value is established, his white fur should show up better.
If I go back to Tyler I'll revisit this store and let his owner know he has surfed the Internet. I did tell her he would be painted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

3 comments:
Kay this is going to be beautiful. I just love cats they make amazing subjects don't they.
So nice. He is posing & looking to see if you like that pose. Very good job.
Linda
Kay this is wonderful, that rich brown of the table is gorgeous and brings out the kitty!Diana
Post a Comment