Saturday, April 14, 2012
Bermuda Brunch
15x22 watercolor on Saunders 140 lb cold press paper, Daniel Smith paints of a brunch table setting in Bermuda. After painting this best of show winner I sold it to some of our dear friends a few years ago. All the lines and keeping whites pure was a real challenge in this ocean side still life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Very beautifully painted!
Post a Comment