15x11 watercolor still life of table top vegetables work in progress is now completed. Today shadows were added using cobalt violet, cerulean blue, quinacridone magenta, permanent rose, yellow ochre, olive green, sap green, quinacridone red in an attempt to tie all elements together. I darkened most of the colander holes and added stems that were waiting until the end. This was a fun and colorful one to do, now on to the next endeavor. I hope you like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thunder Rolling In
6x6 watercolor using Daniel Smith paints in Master's Touch sketchbook, another in my imaginary skies series. With very little time to p...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

5 comments:
This is just gorgeous! I love all of the colours in those shadows. Just wonderful :0)
Hey Kay looking good,love your colours and reflections
A gorgeous painting that will encourage people to eat more vegetables!
It's fabulous! Such freshness.
I love this one! Just beautiful!!!
Post a Comment